Tulum – Cobá Tour
Discover the Mayan world in a tour that takes you to two impressive archaeological sites in the Mexican Caribbean: Tulum and Cobá. Explore these ancient pre-Hispanic cities and take great pictures of the main buildings, plus having an astounding view of the landscape. At Cobá you will get into the jungle to ride a bike through an ancient road that the Mayans built hundreds of years ago, and known as Sac-bé. You will reach Nohoch Muul which is the tallest pyramid in the Riviera Maya. Climb to the top of it at 137 ft (42 m) from the ground and sit for a while to enjoy the view. Later, enter Tulum which is the only Mayan city built facing the Caribbean Sea and surrounded by an impressive stone wall. The archaeological site has 60 temples and buildings, and a certified guide will brief you about the main ones, including the Temple of the Frescoes or the El Castillo pyramid. The last stop on the Tulum - Cobá Tour is at Xel-Há. In here, you will have time to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch or swim a little while in its inlet.
Due to prevention protocols, this tour will be available soon.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Certified bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- Bicycle or tricycle ride at Cobá
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Buffet at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable clothes, as well as a hat. You can bring your swimsuit and a change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.