Tulum – Xel-Há Tour
At the Tulum - Xel-Há Tour you will enjoy the refreshing waters of the Caribbean Sea and discover an ancient Mayan city on the same day! First, you will cross the perimeter wall of Tulum along with a certified guide. Learn about the relevance of the most important temples and how the location of some of them was help for merchants and seamen. Remember to take a picture next to the main building atop the cliff which is the most photographed spot in the whole Riviera Maya. Later, you can dip into the refreshing waters of the inlet at Xel-Há. At this Hidden Wonder, you might see colorful fish and have unlimited snorkeling. Let the river flow take you while floating on an inner tube. On your way to the inlet, you can try one of the ziplines that end splashing on the water or even jump off the Cliff of Courage. At Xel-Há you can also have an astounding view from atop the Scenic Lighthouse to then, descend full-speed through a waterslide. Also, you can enjoy unlimited food and beverages in all the available restaurants. Are you ready to have the best of the Caribbean Sea and the Mayan culture in one tour?
Tuesday to Sunday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site (45 min guided tour and 45 min free time).
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Train at the entrance/exit of the archaeological site (subject to availability).
- Admission to Xel-Há park at 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter jumps, and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimsuit; bring an extra change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses for Tulum.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.