Tulum – Xenses Tour
Follow the steps of the ancient Mayans and enter the wondrous attractions at Xenses in one day! At the Tulum - Xenses Tour you will enter the archaeological zone since Tulum is the only Mayan city on the Caribbean coastline. When arriving at the pre-Hispanic city of Tulum, you will board a picturesque train to get to the access. A certified guide will give you details about the perimeter wall that served as a defense, hundreds of years ago. Also, you might learn some secrets about the location of some temples and buildings, plus knowing how the seamen used them as a guide to safely cross the reef barrier. Later, at Xenses Park you will have an unforgettable afternoon while discovering the more than 50 attractions and fantastic scenarios that are one of a kind in the Riviera Maya. Relax at the Sludgerie and Riverlaxing, or try the sense adventure in total darkness at Xensatorium. You can also slide in the Bird Flight or enjoying the nonsense at Town. Get wondered by the Mayan remains and have remarkable surprises in a park where nothing is what it seems.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 5 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Box lunch breakfast on board the bus.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site (45 min guided tour and 45 min free time).
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Train at the entrance/exit of the archaeological site (subject to availability).
- Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries; a place full of nature in The Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: a big red Heartbeat; an original and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions, and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight yourself with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms, and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites, not included in the tour price.